The license for the text of this documentation is the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Addition to the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license:
- Modifications/improvements/additions (including, but not limited to, translations) should be performed online on the exocad documentation wiki at http://wiki.exocad.com (with the exception of small documentation modifications related to customer-specific versions that do not apply to the exocad software in general - such as changing the product name in the documentation)
License / Screen shots
Screen shots of the exocad dental CAD platform are screenshots of copyrighted computer software, and the copyright for its contents is held by exocad GmbH. The usage of these screen shots for the purpose of documenting the exocad dental cad platform is considered fair use by exocad GmbH.