Design the bite splint bottom
From exocad documentation
Bite Splint Bottom
This step controls the retention of the bite splint. In the tab properties  there is the section Block out undercuts [A], which has 3 sliders.
- Offset - This controls the digital spacer which is layered on the model.
- Angle - This specifies the amount of draft angulation in relation to the insertion axis.
- Allow undercuts up to - This is for the maximum amount of retention.
In the section Bite splint bottom properties [B], there are also 3 sliders.
- Smoothing - Controls the target smoothness of the bottom surface of the splint. The larger the number, the more smooth it will be.
- Min thickness - This is the minimum thickness of the bitesplint.
- Milling diameter - you can choose the diameter of the tool to be used for milling. It is beneficial to choose a value slightly higher than the diameter of the actual tool you are using, e.g. choose 1.2mm when milling with a 1mm tool.
To set the insertion direction from view, rotate the model to the occlusal view and click Set insertion direction from view . You can also adjust the insertion direction by clicking and dragging the green arrow .The dark red undercut area will be updated in real time.
To position the model in the center of the screen click on the symbol .